Invest in children

Invest in children - Transfer Securities

You can make a give of stocks, bonds or mutual funds that you have owned for more than a year and have increased in value. By donating the appreciated securities to Falls Church-McLean Children’s Center, you have the chance to receive tax advantages.

You’ll reduce, or even eliminate, federal capital gains taxes when transfer the securities to the Children’s Center. You may also be eligible for a federal income tax charitable deduction, based on the fair market value of the securities at the time of transfer. To determine the value of the benefit to you, contact your financial advisor. Please also notify the Children’s Center of your intent to transfer securities, so that we may identify them as your gift and give you appropriate recognition.

Transfer Your IRA Distribution

If you are age 70 ½ or older, you must take an annual distribution. You can avoid paying capital gains tax on the distribution by transferring the distribution to the Children’s Center. You’ll be giving young children the early education experience they need that will give them a lifetime of positive returns!

To Transfer Securities to Falls Church-McLean Children’s Center, contact our Broker PNC,


Account Title: Falls Church-McLean Children’s Center

Account #: 

Participant ID DTC Number: 0226

Agent Bank ID Account Number:  XXXXXXXXXXXX

Address:  Falls Church-McLean Children’s Center’s Tax ID#: 54-0841262

Details of the gift, including the donor’s name, the name of the stock or mutual fund, number of shares and the date of the gift should be sent to:

Development Director

Falls Church-McLean Children’s Center

7230 Idylwood Rd.

Falls Church, VA 22043

Phone: 703/534-4907   Fax: 703/534-4908

Join Us!

Connect With Falls Church-McLean Children's Center!