We welcome your skills and services, as well as materials you no longer want or need.
If you would like to lend any of the following skills or capabilities, we’d appreciate your donation of time. Examples of skills needed include:
- Social Media skills to post to Facebook, update our Web Site, and create e-newsletter communications
- Photography occasionally in our classrooms and at special events
- Graphic Design for newsletters, annual reports and special events pieces
- Printing of special events promotional materials
- Special events planning.
- Facility maintenance
In-Kind Gifts. Your gently used toys or office supplies, or unused arts and crafts supplies can be put to good use at the Children’s Center.
- We welcome blocks, books, trucks and cars, puzzles or other learning toys that are appropriate for children, ages 2-12. Our preschoolers or our After-School Program may be able to put them to use.
- Art supplies, from yarn to googly eyes to pipe cleaners, will always be welcome by our creative kids. We especially welcome colored construction paper and poster board!!
- Office Supplies. If you no longer need file folders, labels, or other office supplies, we’ll take them.
Please call us at 703/534-4907 to ask us about your skills or items.